Diamond Stud Earrings for Women ─ Know What to Look For
Diamond stud earrings for women are a wonderful investment piece that can be worn every day. However, there are many different factors to take into consideration before making a purchase to ensure you get your perfect pair.
Consider the following features when shopping around for a pair of diamond stud earrings for women:
- Shape: Diamonds come in a wide variety of different shapes, designed to fit the unique styles of every woman. The most popular shape is round, followed by the square cut princess style. Other common cuts include emerald, Ascher, marquise, and cushion, or “pillow cut.” The style choice is dependent on the individual preferences of the wearer.
- Cut: The cut of the diamond determines its sparkle. The more you invest in the cut, the greater the future value. The best cut is the ideal, as it allows for maximum reflection. The other two cuts are shallow and deep, which still shine ─ just not as brightly.
- Carat: Bigger isn’t always better when it comes to diamond stud earrings, as going too large may hurt your ears. Carats are measured in both earrings as a whole, so a 1.00 ct. pair is equal to .50ct. in each earring.
- Clarity: Clarity, the noticeable flaws in a diamond, is much more important in a ring than stud earrings, as flaws are not easily seen in the latter.
- Color: The clearer the diamond, the greater the price. D-J is a nearly clear diamond, while M-K starts to show yellow hues, and N-Z shows slight hints of brown. For colored diamond earrings, natural colored diamonds are worth much more than artificial ones.
- Settings and Backs: Diamond stud earrings for women are not cheap. When you’ve invested in a pair, it’s important not to lose them. Backs for smaller diamonds should be three-pronged, while larger diamonds should be six-pronged. For maximum security, choose a screw or locking back.
- Cleaning: Stud earnings should be taken to a jeweler once per year to be professionally cleaned, keeping the diamond nice and shiny.
Diamond Stud Earrings for Women at Juno Jewelry
At Juno Jewelry, we understand that every woman is very different. Jewelry is a great way to express yourself, showcasing your own unique style. We take pride in offering our customers beautifully handcrafted jewelry, created just for you.
For more than 30 years, our very own in-house craftsmen have been working hard to create products of the finest quality, complete with stunning, intricate detail work. Our master craftsmen handpick each and every diamond we sell, ensuring you receive only the highest diamond quality and size. We offer custom diamond stud earrings for women to fit your unique taste and budget.